We create bands and put on epic shows
During our popular 8- & 9-week sessions, Bird’s experienced instructors mentor bands through every step from choosing a name to finding and arranging songs to performing live at our epic end-of-session concerts.
For experienced bands, we provide group supervision, musical instruction, rehearsal space, song-writing classes and instruction in stage presence, running rehearsals, making demos and videos. Learn what it takes from actual performing musicians. Plus, Bird bands have access to the equipment and supervision to record in our state-of-the-art recording studio.
We primarily serve students ages 7-17, but we also have mom and dad bands that practice during their lunch hour and in the evenings.
Sign up for one of our themed sessions, choose a song and rehearse with your band. At the end of the session, your band will perform live on stage.
8-week 60/90 minutes; available Mon-Sat
- 60-minute dress rehearsal/Pizza Party/Sunday Showcase: $600/student
- 90-minute dress rehearsal/Pizza Party/Sunday Showcase: $900/student
9-week 60/90 minutes; available Mon-Sat
- 60-minute dress rehearsal/Pizza Party/Sunday Showcase: $660/student
- 90-minute dress rehearsal/Pizza Party/Sunday Showcase: $990/student
- This schedule of classes is subject to change and is dependent upon sufficient numbers of students. Time slots are available on first-come, first-served basis. Band prices are per student. Sessions run 8-9 weeks in length depending on students’ regular school year calendar.
- For complete information on our payment and cancellation policy, absences and more, see our student handbook.
We would love to get you or your child into a band with other students. To make sure the pairings are the best it could possibly be, please answer and submit this questionnaire:
Instructor - Guitar, Drumset, Piano/Keyboard, Bass Guitar, Drumset, Ukulele, Brass
Instructor - Guitar, Bass Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Ukulele
Instructor - Drumset, Percussion, Piano/Keyboard, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Music Theory, Ukulele
Instructor - Drumset, Percussion, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Music Theory, Piano/Keyboard, Ukulele, Banjo
Instructor - Guitar, Upright Bass, Bass Guitar, Violin, Piano/Keyboard
Session I: Open Choice, 8-Weeks
Dates: September 8th, 2020-November 1st, 2020
Dress Rehearsal: October 30th, 2020
Performance: October 31st & November 1st, 2020
– Labor Day 9/07/20
Session II: TBD, 9-Weeks
Dates: November 2nd, 2020-January 24th, 2021
Dress Rehearsal: January 22, 2021
Performance: January 23rd & 24th, 2021
– Thanksgiving, 11/25/20-11/27/20
– Winter Break, 12/21/20-01/03/21
– MLK Jr. Day 01/18/21
Session III: TBD, 8-Weeks
Dates: January 25, 2021-March 28th, 2021
Dress Rehearsal: March 26th, 2021
Performance: March 27th & 28th, 2021
– President’s Day/Ski Week, 02/15/21-02/19/21
– Spring Break,
Session IV: Open Choice, 9-Weeks
Dates: April 5th, 2021-June 6th, 2021
Dress Rehearsal: June 4th, 2021
Performance: June 5th & 6th, 2021
– Memorial Day, 5/31/21