We create bands and put on epic shows
Let us help you create a band during our popular 8- to 10-week sessions. Bird’s experienced instructors mentor bands through every step from choosing a name to learning and arranging songs, building towards performing live in front of an audience at our epic end-of-session concerts.
We provide group supervision, musical instruction, rehearsal techniques, song-writing skills and instruction in stage presence. Learn what it takes from actual performing musicians. Plus, Bird bands have access to the equipment and supervision to record audio and create music videos in our state-of-the-art recording studio.
We serve students of all ages, including adult bands that practice during their lunch hour and in the evenings.
Your band session signup includes:
- Weekly lesson for your band (60 or 90 minutes, available Monday-Saturday)
- Dress rehearsal and pizza party
- Band photo shoot (check out our alumni photos!)
- Live concert
Session 1 Fall 2021 – 8 weeks
Theme: The Cure
Early-bird registration opens: August 1, 2021
General registration opens: August 16, 2021
Session starts: August 30, 2021
Dress rehearsal/pizza party/photo shoot: October 22, 2021
Bird Concert: October 24, 2021
- 60-minute weekly lessons: $600/student – sign up now!
- 90-minute weekly lessons: $900/student – sign up now!
- This schedule of classes is subject to change and is dependent upon sufficient numbers of students. Time slots are available on first-come, first-served basis. Band prices are per student. Sessions run 8-10 weeks in length depending on students’ regular school year calendar.
- For complete information on our payment and cancellation policy, absences and more, see our student handbook.
We would love to get you or your child into a band with other students. To make sure the pairings are the best they could possibly be, please answer and submit this questionnaire:
Instructor - Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drumset, Piano/Keyboard, Brass
Instructor - Drumset, Percussion, Piano/Keyboard, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Music Theory, Ukulele
Instructor - Ukulele, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Piano/Keyboard
Instructor - Drumset, Percussion, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Music Theory, Piano/Keyboard, Ukulele, Banjo
Instructor - Guitar, Upright Bass, Bass Guitar, Violin, Piano/Keyboard
Session I: Open Choice, 8-Weeks
Dates: September 8th, 2020-November 1st, 2020
Dress Rehearsal: October 30th, 2020
Performance: October 31st & November 1st, 2020
– Labor Day 9/07/20
Session II: TBD, 9-Weeks
Dates: November 2nd, 2020-January 24th, 2021
Dress Rehearsal: January 22, 2021
Performance: January 23rd & 24th, 2021
– Thanksgiving, 11/25/20-11/27/20
– Winter Break, 12/21/20-01/03/21
– MLK Jr. Day 01/18/21
Session III: TBD, 8-Weeks
Dates: January 25, 2021-March 28th, 2021
Dress Rehearsal: March 26th, 2021
Performance: March 27th & 28th, 2021
– President’s Day/Ski Week, 02/15/21-02/19/21
– Spring Break,
Session IV: Open Choice, 9-Weeks
Dates: April 5th, 2021-June 6th, 2021
Dress Rehearsal: June 4th, 2021
Performance: June 5th & 6th, 2021
– Memorial Day, 5/31/21