Summer camp that rocks
RESERVE YOUR SUMMER 2022 SPOT NOW!!!
Week 1: June 6-10 Week 2: June 13-17 Week 3: June 20-24 Week 4: June 27-July 1 Week 5: July 5-8 Week 6: July 11-15
Week 7: July 18-22
Week 8: July 25-29
Week 9: August 1-5
Week 10: August 8-12
Week 11: August 15-19 (FULL)
Week 12: August 22-26
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or give us a call at (415) 441-3551
To register for camp, you will need to create a Mindbody profile and connect to our Bird studio Mindbody site.
To do so, you can follow the steps on this page: bird-sf.com/about/new-students/
Full days are 10am-5pm, Half days are 10am-2pm.*
1 week Full Day Camp – $700
1 week Half Day Camp – $500
Early Drop-off (9am) 5 days – $125
Summer camp bands will learn and perform their favorite songs as well as write and record their own original material!
Improve your music and collaboration skills as we rehearse each day to get ready for an end-of-week performance for family and friends!
Learn valuable team work and creative skills as we make our own recording and music video from concept to completion!
All skill levels welcome! We have challenges for beginning to advanced students, entering grades 2–9.
Summer Camp students will:
- Start a band
- Write a song
- Create a professional recording
- Make a music video
- Brand and market their band
- Put on a show
- Rehearsal Skills
- Reading Music Charts
- Recording and Overdubbing
- Audio Mixing
- Song Structure
- Technical Music Skills
- Story, Script, & Story Boarding
- Camera Skills & Framing
- Production Design
- Audio Production
- Team Work
Bird follows all guidelines recommended by the SFDPH
- Please keep your child at home if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms (runny nose, cough, fever, sneezing, wheezing, etc.).
- Bird teachers have the right to send your child home if they arrive feeling unwell, with a fever, or are presenting COVID-like symptoms.
- If your child has come into close contact with someone with COVID or is in a home with someone who has tested positive for COVID please keep your child home.
- Masks are recommended when at Bird but not required per guidance from the SFDPH.
We also want you to know that we will be continuously watching for updates from local, state, and CDC officials, and will be updating policies and inform you of those updates when we make them.
If you have any questions, please send them our way. Bird’s staff is looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
If you need to change which week you sign up for, we can accommodate, as long as there is room in the week that you would like to switch to.
For refund requests received at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of a camp, we will refund the tuition paid minus a $100 non-refundable fee.