Summer camp that rocks
RESERVE YOUR SUMMER 2022 SPOT NOW!!!
Week 1: June 6-10
Week 2: June 13-17
Week 3: June 20-24
Week 4: June 27-July 1
Week 5: July 5-8
Week 6: July 11-15
Week 7: July 18-22
Week 8: July 25-29
Week 9: August 1-5
Week 10: August 8-12
Week 11: August 15-19 FULL
Week 12: August 22-26
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (415) 441-3551
To register for camp, you will need to create a Mindbody profile and connect to our Bird studio Mindbody site.
To do so, you can follow the steps on this page: bird-sf.com/about/new-students/
Full days are 10am-5pm, Half days are 10am-2pm.*
1 week Full Day Camp – $700
1 week Half Day Camp – $500
Early Drop-off (9am) 5 days – $100
Late Pick-up (6pm) 1 day – $20
Late Pick-up (6pm) 5 days – $100
* Early Drop-off (9am) or Late pick-up (6pm) available for $20/day
Summer camp bands will learn and perform their favorite songs as well as write and record their own original material!
Improve your music and collaboration skills as we rehearse each day to get ready for an end-of-week performance for family and friends!
Learn valuable team work and creative skills as we make our own recording and music video from concept to completion!
All skill levels welcome! We have challenges for beginning to advanced students, entering grades 2–9.
Summer Camp students will:
- Start a band
- Write a song
- Create a professional recording
- Make a music video
- Brand and market their band
- Put on a show
- Rehearsal Skills
- Reading Music Charts
- Recording and Overdubbing
- Audio Mixing
- Song Structure
- Technical Music Skills
- Story, Script, & Story Boarding
- Camera Skills & Framing
- Production Design
- Audio Production
- Team Work
Bird follows all guidelines recommended by the SFDPH
Student Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Students will be checked-in by a parent/caretaker and will be asked to confirm that the student or their family members have not had potential exposure.
- Please keep your child at home if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms (runny nose, cough, fever, sneezing, wheezing, etc.).
- Bird teachers have the right to send your child home if they arrive feeling unwell, with a fever, or are presenting COVID-like symptoms.
- If your child has come into close contact with someone with COVID or is in a home with someone who has tested positive for COVID please keep your child home.
- Masks are required at all times when inside Bird School of Music
- If possible, please wear medical-grade N95, KN94 or KN95 masks. Cloth masks are less effective at stopping the spread of Omicron.
Personal Protective Equipment & Sanitation
- All equipment and surfaces will be disinfected after use
- Students wanting to sing will be able to, as we have a number of solutions at our disposal including face shields, whisper rooms, and mics designed for work at a distance
- We will be going over the importance of being vigilant in regards to social distancing and sanitation with the students and will encourage them to take an active role in our policies including but not limited to:
- Sanitation of surfaces and instruments
- Observing appropriate distancing policies
- How to rehearse while appropriately distanced
We will (probably) not have a concert for families on Fridays but will be putting on a live-streamed and recorded concert.
We also want you to know that we will be continuously watching for updates from local, state, and CDC officials, and will be updating policies and inform you of those updates when we make them.
If you have any questions, please send them our way. Bird’s staff is looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
If you need to change which week you sign up for, we can accommodate, as long as there is room in the week that you would like to switch to.
For refund requests received at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of a camp, we will refund the tuition paid minus a $100 non-refundable fee.